Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome to hanlabong's writing world!!

Hi! My name is Da Bin Choi. Welcome to hanlabong's writing world!!!!
Now, I suggest you to play a guessing game. I'll give you 3 keywords which are related to me. Guess what do they mean, and check the answer through the links below. Let's start!!!

1.Hanlabong

2. 1

3. Library

So now, you know quite a lot about me. My nickname is hanlabong. I want to be unique, I'm living in the first floor and I like to go to the library.
I want to be good friends with you. I want to share good information, think and debate with you. So please visit my blog a lot and make comments. I will visit yours too, and let's write, think and debate together!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog template dabin. I still don't get it why your nickname is hanlabong... but I guess it's a cool nickname. I also like libraries cuz it's quiet. And there's a lot of fantasy series there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dabin,
    I enjoyed reading your post and learning about you. I like your nickname as well because of its meaning.
    Remember blogs are fun because you can also add pictures, videos or media to them. Try it next time.

    ReplyDelete